We’ve put out a lot of tallit making resources during the past year and thought you’d find it useful for us to pull them all together into one place. Are there other resources you’d like to see? Drop us a note in the comment section. Happy tallit making!
How to Make Your Own Tallit (Tallis/Tallith)
- Written instructions: How to Sew Your Own Tallit
Atarah and Corner Pieces
- Free pattern: Printable PDF pattern | Written instructions
- Purchased pomegranate atarah pattern | Video tutorial
- Purchased King David’s Jerusalem atarah pattern
How to Add Holes for Tzitzit
How to Tie Tzitzit Strings
- The Best Video Ever on How to Tie Tzitzit (Jewish Pathways)
Keep up with new projects, patterns and tutorials–subscribe to the Sew Jewish newsletter.