Celebrate the role of Miriam, Moses’ big sister, in the Passover story with this festive matzah cover for your Passover Seder. After the Israelites crossed the Sea of Reeds, Miriam picked up her timbrel and led the women in dance.
- Cover has three pockets, one for each piece of matzah used during the Seder.
- Pattern includes general instructions and tips on machine embroidery to help you get great results.
- PDF pattern to print as many times as you like.
- Use the applique patterns of Miriam and the dancing women on other projects as well.
- Even the Prophet Elijah is going to be impressed when he sees this on your Passover table.
The PDF with with pattern and instructions will be sent to you by email within 1 business day.
Return policy: Because this is a digital product, it can not be returned or refunded once you receive it.