Sew your own tallit, challah cover, Passover matzah cover, and more – 18 projects in all.
Beginning sewing skills are all you need.
- Detailed, step-by-step instructions for 18 projects, including 8 sewing patterns and 7 patterns of Hebrew letters and Jewish symbols.
- Patterns you can print as many times as you want.
- More than 100 illustrations to guide you.
- Expert tips and a section of basic techniques to help even beginner sewists achieve beautiful results.
- Interesting tidbits about the teachings and history behind classic Judaica and Jewish traditions.
“The color photos and simple instructions and patterns will help anyone feel confident in taking on a project. Suggestions on choosing and cutting appropriate fabrics make this a perfect book for beginners.”
“The instructions are easy to follow, and additional information about the history and significance behind each of the items is provided. The combination of handcrafting and Jewish tradition adds further value and meaning to these projects.”
Cathy Perlmutter, President 2016, International Pomegranate Guild of Judaic Needlework
“Clear and beautifully illustrated…I especially like the detailed prayer shawl pattern/instructions, which answers all the questions beginners and beyond have been asking me for years about construction.”
The PDF file with pattern and instructions will be emailed to you within 1 business day. (I’m working on building a platform for instant downloads, but for now every order gets the personal touch!)