Surprisingly, matzah print fabric rose up to become the theme of the week in my studio. It started with a project from Cathy Perlmutter’s new book. Then the matzah cover won the most popular sewing pattern in the shop. And then someone asked when the matzah cover kits would be back in stock. There was nothing to do but give in to the matzah.
Embracing the matzah momentum I’ve put together a list of resources to meet your matzah fabric needs:
– Buy matzah print fabric online (Fay Nicoll’s shop on Etsy) Helpfully sold by the half yard.
– Matzah cover sewing pattern (the Sew Jewish blog shop)
– Matzah cover kit (the Sew Jewish blog shop)
– Cathy Perlmutter’s book Stitch-a-hedron! with it’s matzah-ball adaptable sewing patterns:
- And here’s the Sew Jewish review of Stitch-a-hedron! It’s Just Plane Fun